So after a pretty uneventful weekend (or maybe it was eventful... I don't remember anymore... I kind of sleep alot lately!) I had another ultrasound appointment today. I told the ultrasound technician that I would give her $20 if she could find a reason to get Junior out early. Turns out that that little baby is as happy as a clam in there! I suspect that he is waiting to make his grand entrance as the New Year's Baby. He may have heard that his mother has a bit of a flare for the dramatics, so why not him too!!
Actually, the neonatologist told me today that they would like to induce me no later than the end of the week. He says Junior is ready to make his appearance. I have an appointment with the obstetrician tomorrow morning, and I think as long as there is space available at the Women's Hospital and the Children's ICU they may induce me tomorrow. So if Junior is born tomorrow (December 31st) he will share his birthday with his Grandpa (my Dad). And if he does make his appearance as the New Year's Baby, does that mean we get our picture in the paper? I wonder if I still have time to get my haircut??? Hmmmm....
Anyways... just thought I'd let you all know what was happening so far this week. Maybe the next time I post I'll have pictures of Junior to show you too! That would be so great!!
I hope you have a Happy New Year!
Miss you all so much!
Kristine
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH!!! Exciting!! I'm thinking good baby and labour thoughts for you!
Ummmm....can your mom come to my house for a week??? I could use the sleep!! wow...she sounds amazing in Lee's post!
Seriously, good luck tomorrow and I hope you get induced and that everything goes smoothly
Erin
Hi Kristine! We're so excited for you - best of luck, can't wait to see pics of Junior! :)
We will be listening for news on the New Year's baby in edmonton!!! Seriously, we are wishing you a good labour and delivery. Hopefully for your sake it is today or tomorrow. We will be watching the blog. Happy New Year to you all.
Hi Kris, Lee, Molly and, of course, Pat - Just found out about your blog from Ken when he suggested using it instead of pumping him for information. Oh well! Thanks for a most interesting and informative read Kris. I hope you all receive this before Junior arrives as we want to wish you a happy, healthy, delivery. Our prayers and love to you at the end of this exciting year and Love and best wishes for the New Year beginning. Missing you Pat to help bring in the New Year (I even now know how to use my camera - I think!) Will have a few drinks in the new year though. Love and Laughter Pat & Richard
Hi Kris
We are all hoping for a speedy, easy and uneventful labour for you. Hopefully you are in labour now, we can't wait to her the good news.
Sandra
Post a Comment