Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Thinking Thursday!

So it seems that the doctors have decided that we can take Cory back to Winnipeg! He will be flown to the Children's Hospital on Thursday, providing that they still have a bed available by then. So far everything looks good, so hopefully we'll be home very very soon! Lee is going to be driving out on Wednesday morning. He is hoping to get home before me and get our home ready for Molly and I. It is going to be sooooo good to get home!

I am sending most of my luggage home with Lee in the truck. That way I don't have to lug several bags through the airport, all the while trying to keep an eye on Molly. I am also sending the laptop home with Lee, so I won't be able to blog again until I get home.

I have to keep this one really short as I have to finish packing. There's not much left... but I have to get it done because Lee wants to leave early in the morning.

So I guess I'll see everyone very soon! Until then...

2 comments:

Florena said...

Congratulations, Kris and Lee!! Alysia already left a message but I wanted to send my thoughts and prayers also. I've been thinking of you often knowing that you had lots of mountains to climb. Reading about your last month has brought me to tears many times. You are both very strong and I am thrilled that everything has gone well! Your two children are absolutely beautiful! I'm sure you are glad to be home to start your new life together as a family!
I'm sure Molly will help out as much as she can!!! Or at least she will try! Friends of mine are awaiting heart surgery for their little one. He hasn't been strong enough to go to Edmonton yet. He's 7 weeks old now and has a hole in his heart. She said she saw your name on the blog so I was anxious to see how all of you were as I knew you were in Edmonton. You've gone through so much in such a short time, you must be so proud of Cory and Molly for getting through all of this so well! Enjoy your babies! We are so happy for both of you!!!
Our thoughts and prayers will continue to be sent your way as you all recover from this journey.
Luv, Florena, Trevor, Kyla, Brady and Alysia

Florena said...

Hi, guys! Just wanted to let you know Alysia posted on a previous message Jan.14. She was worried you wouldn't get her message.
Take care.
Florena