Monday, January 26, 2009

Yes! We're Back!

Hello everyone!

Yes! We are back in Winnipeg! We all got back at various times on Thursday.

We have been so busy since we got back to Winnipeg that I haven't had time to write yet. We have been sleeping in (Molly likes to sleep in, so Lee & I were taking advantage of it too), visiting with friends and family, and going to the hospital.

It's a little tougher to get to the hospital now, as it's not just a 5 minute walk across the street. We can't go four times a day like we were before. And since they don't let Molly into the NICU here in Winnipeg, it really makes things tough to see Cory.

I promise I will write more later. Lee is heading in to work this afternoon, so we are going to stop by the hospital before he goes in.

Again... I promise I will update the blog and let you all know how Cory is doing very soon.


To the Playgroup Girls... Yes. I am planning to go to playgroup tomorrow. Molly & I can hardly wait to see you all!

1 comment:

Lorianne said...

I just went back and read your entire story guys. Wow, thank goodness that is behind you. Here is to hoping that Cory will be home and in your arms soon. Your daughter is a beauty as well!!
My cousin's babe gets his heart surgery this morning in Edmonton. Hopefully it all goes well too.
Congrats again on the family, there is nothing like it!!!